Friday, October 15, 2010

Good NEWS for TARC students!! (especially those who wear spectacle de...)

Guys,
I donno last week or last last week I go join the LION's activites to check my eyes in school canteen 2,
then it test my degree of my eyes,
then few days back it call to go to a shop call Allimiki Optical House in GK to double check,
today I go double check,
then I realize there is a big promotion here especially for TARC students!!
first,
of course 店长 ask me to do one more time to check my degree of eyes lar,
but this time is more details de,
then I ask the 店长 that how much to do for 1 pair of 隐行眼镜,
you know what the 店长 said?
The 店长 said
There is a 隐行眼镜 promotion for TARC student,
every TARC student can get 1 pair of 隐行眼镜 for free!
and this 隐行眼镜 is good one de ler,
I forget the brand of the 隐行眼镜 already,
but I know you can "survive" for more than 8 hours continuously when you wear it in a day!
and you guys know I got 近视 and 散光 de lar,
the 隐行眼镜 also support ler,
and it's soft, but not very soft that one lar,
and this one sell one box six pair all RM 140,
then buy 3 box free 1 for RM 420,
and...
It got DISCOUNT and STUDENT PRICE for TARC student who wanna buy spectacle,
but depends on what brand de spectacle you buy lar,
branded goods of course still expensive lar,
but for those spectacle that in promotion,
it's really cheap!!
and...
I guarantee it's not those cheated stuff,
cause it's an event supported by LION,
so...
don't miss this GOLDEN CHANCE!!
Go check it out cause the promotion end this month!!
Be fast MAN!!

No comments: